What it is and how it works:
Bid Sale is a silent auction with bids submitted on your own confidential bid sheet. Each Thursday from 1pm-8pm, we present well over 1,300 bid lots for inspection and bidding. The broad selection of retail, commercial and industrial products offers an extraordinarily diverse selection of products to buy.
Anyone 18 years and older may register to participate. The Bid Sale is fun and fast. You don't have to bid to see what's available; but, if you're really interested in something, be sure to bid, because nearly every lot sells each week.
· Come to the New Customer Registration Thursdays 1pm-7pm to register and receive your unique Buyer number.
· Check in at the desk and pick up a bid sheet, then enter the Bid Sale floor to start viewing.
· See something you like? Use the bid sheet to enter the lot number and the amount you wish to bid.
· Checkout by presenting the bid sheet to the cashier who will record your bids and provide a proof sheet for your inspection and approval.
To learn if you won:
· All winning customers can receive their notices via email on Thursday night.
· Winning bid information is also posted to the automated phone-in system by 6am Friday morning.
· Dial 816.350.6200 and enter your Buyer number to learn your bid results.
· Winning bidders must pay for and pick up their merchandise on Friday, 6:00am-5:45pm.
NOTICE - "ONLINE PAYMENTS" CANNOT BE USED TO PAY FOR BID SALE ITEMS.
YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR MERCHANDISE AT THE CASH OFFICE ON FRIDAY.